Renewal of Vows
Renewing your vows is simply a beautiful way to reaffirm your love for each other and strengthen your commitment to one another. It may be that you want to celebrate a significant anniversary, or perhaps you’ve come through some difficult times and want to reaffirm your marriage, or maybe you just didn’t get the wedding ceremony you wanted first time around.
Whatever the reason, there are no legal boundaries when renewing vows and it gives Jon the freedom to create your bespoke ceremony, it can be tailored exactly as you wish, it can be held wherever you want and whenever you desire. It is a chance to include the children or grandchildren in the ceremony, they can deliver readings, recite poems, hold the rings or walk you down the ‘aisle’. This ceremony really is about you as a couple and you may wish to repeat your original vows or create new ones that echo your love story so far. You may want rededicate your rings, give eternity rings or have Jon include a Sand Ceremony, Handfasting or Unity Candles to symbolise your continued love for each other.
As in all the ceremonies that are created by Jon, he will ensure that this service not only resonates with you as a couple, but reflects the individuality you both bring to the relationship. It is this chapter of your love story that he will write and deliver, with pieces reflecting your journey in life together and pieces simply celebrating your enduring love for each other. It would be a privilege for Jon to create the bespoke ceremony you desire and share it with all those you hold so dear… your friends… your family…your loved ones… your wife….your husband….your partner.
“Only a deep and abiding love can withstand the tides of change” – Anon
What happens next?
- Contact him as below.
- Initial Face to Face/Skype/Facetime meeting to discuss the ceremony in depth.
- To secure your day it needs to be booked within 7 days of the initial meeting.
- He provides options for the ceremony. (Time/Location/Style/Content)
- Gives you access to a multitude of poems, vows and readings.
- Access to alternative ceremony ideas. (Handfasting/Unity Candles/Sand ceremony etc.)
- Produces a professionally crafted ceremony script.
- Provides regular reviews and revisions.
- Regular email, telephone or Skype/Facetime support.
- A final draft script will be available 28 days prior to your ceremony.
- Allows further script editing up to a week before the ceremony.
- Ensures a professional delivery of the ceremony.
- Shares with you your own personal copy of the script.
- Provides a commemorative Eternal Ceremonies Wedding Certificate as a lasting keepsake.
Note: If additional expenses arise, they will be charged only with your agreement. Further information can be found in the Terms and Conditions.
If you would like any further information, please do not hesitate to give Jon a call.
Kind Words About Eternal Ceremonies
"Jon did an amazing job of helping us plan the perfect wedding. Right from the initial consultation, through to the tiniest of details on the day itself Jon really payed attention to what we'd asked for and went out of his way to help us create something truly unique to us. Our family, friends and loved ones all had such a fantastic time and everyone commented on what an amazing ceremony it was. Everything was just so 'us'.
Thank you so much Jon for making our big day one that will be remembered forever!"
Antony & Cheryl, Leeds
READ MORE TESTIMONIALS
Latest News & Articles
Hello all, I spend a lot of time looking out of my window and watching the world go by… especially now my old man has fixed the fence and I can’t escape from the back garden… Apart from looki...