In modern times it is becoming more common place for couples to celebrate their engagement to each other by having a wonderful, bespoke ceremony at their engagement party. It is a perfect way to include family and friends in the announcement.
Jon can include one or a few of the elements that are used in a Wedding Ceremony, such as a Sand Ceremony, Wine Ceremony or even a part of the Handfasting Ceremony. This would be particularly apt because this is an old Pagan custom, dating back to the time of the ancient Celts. A Handfasting was originally more like an engagement period, where two people would declare a binding union between themselves for a year and a day.
Another lovely element that involves all the guests and they would love, is to set out a beautiful glass bottle and create a station with pens and slips of paper where guests can write a note to the couple to be opened on after the wedding, or on their anniversary. This would be very powerful and is the kind of thing that would also make for an excellent activity on the big day itself. It is a chance for people to express how happy they are for the couple and how much they love them! Plus, the bottle will become a beautiful, commemorative and lasting keepsake.
Jon will speak to you both to get an understanding of your love story and incorporate this into your ceremony and ensure that it is personal, unique and truly memorable for you, your family and your friends.
“You share a love, that's true, you're committed to one another, and, one day, will say "I do" – Jon Bratton
What happens next?
- Contact him as below.
- Initial Face to Face/Skype/Facetime meeting to discuss the ceremony in depth.
- To secure your day it needs to be booked within 7 days of the initial meeting.
- He provides options for the ceremony. (Time/Location/Style/Content)
- Gives you access to a multitude of poems, vows and readings.
- Access to alternative ceremony ideas. (Unity Candles/Sand Ceremony/Time Capsules etc.)
- Produces a professionally crafted ceremony script.
- Provides regular reviews and revisions.
- Regular email, telephone or Skype/Facetime support.
- Allows further script editing up to a week before the ceremony.
- Ensures a professional delivery of the ceremony.
- Shares with you your own personal copy of the script.
- Provides a commemorative Eternal Ceremonies Naming Certificate as a lasting keepsake.
Note: If additional expenses arise, they will be charged only with your agreement. Further information can be found in the Terms and Conditions.
If you would like any further information, please do not hesitate to give Jon a call.
Kind Words About Eternal Ceremonies
"Jon did an amazing job of helping us plan the perfect wedding. Right from the initial consultation, through to the tiniest of details on the day itself Jon really payed attention to what we'd asked for and went out of his way to help us create something truly unique to us. Our family, friends and loved ones all had such a fantastic time and everyone commented on what an amazing ceremony it was. Everything was just so 'us'.
Thank you so much Jon for making our big day one that will be remembered forever!"
Antony & Cheryl, Leeds
READ MORE TESTIMONIALS
Latest News & Articles
Hello all, I spend a lot of time looking out of my window and watching the world go by… especially now my old man has fixed the fence and I can’t escape from the back garden… Apart from looki...