The celebration of a 21st birthday in the United Kingdom is deeply rooted in history and is said to be related to the rituals of knighthood. Men would be promoted to a knight once they reached the age of 21. 21st birthdays in the United Kingdom have since become a day of celebration and a day of thanks.
It is not uncommon for parents to speak about the growth they have seen in their child over their 21 years, or for spouses to share some words about their love. Those who are celebrating their 21st birthday will often share words of gratitude to all that helped them celebrate their special day.
This is not the only Milestone birthday, there are those that mark a big birthday year such as 30th birthdays, 40th birthdays, 50th birthdays or any other big milestones. Since adults typically stop having birthday parties to commemorate each year older, milestone birthdays often turn into big, elaborate parties.
Jon can mark the occasion of those special birthdays with a ceremony incorporated into your event. Your family and friends may want to share memories of you, your favourite music or photographs and you can include the release of balloons, a time capsule or a sand ceremony to celebrate this milestone.
“Forget about your age. Remember all the blessings you have in your life.” - Anon
What happens next?
- Contact him as below.
- Initial Face to Face/Skype/Facetime meeting to discuss the ceremony in depth.
- To secure your day it needs to be booked within 7 days of the initial meeting.
- He provides options for the ceremony. (Time/Location/Style/Content)
- Gives you access to a multitude of poems, vows and readings.
- Access to alternative ceremony ideas. (Unity Candles/Sand Ceremony/Time Capsules etc.)
- Produces a professionally crafted ceremony script.
- Provides regular reviews and revisions.
- Regular email, telephone or Skype/Facetime support.
- Allows further script editing up to a week before the ceremony.
- Ensures a professional delivery of the ceremony.
- Shares with you your own personal copy of the script.
- Provides a commemorative Eternal Ceremonies Naming Certificate as a lasting keepsake.
Note: If additional expenses arise, they will be charged only with your agreement. Further information can be found in the Terms and Conditions.
If you would like any further information, please do not hesitate to give Jon a call.
Kind Words About Eternal Ceremonies
"I secured "Eternal Ceremonies" and Jon's assistance in writing and delivering a speech for the celebration of my half century birthday.
I simply was not prepared for the level of thoughtful support in the preparation of the speech itself. Jon, ever sensitive to the complete cross section of guest types, delivered what I can only describe as a speech, truly appropriate to all levels. Comedic, articulate and thoughtful words, that had the guests encapsulated in its delivery. To say that I was impressed is a massive understatement and I am overwhelmed that I chose this man to celebrate my life with my friends and family."Thank you Jon......You will be my choice at my 60th !!".
Graham - Colwick
READ MORE TESTIMONIALS
Latest News & Articles
Hello all, I spend a lot of time looking out of my window and watching the world go by… especially now my old man has fixed the fence and I can’t escape from the back garden… Apart from looki...