A Helping Hand - Writing a Service for You
Many more people are now looking ahead and trying to make it easier for those they leave behind. From personal experience, Jon understands how difficult it can be to ensure that those who have passed are heard and that the service truly reflects their wishes. Equally, you may have just lost your loved one and you are struggling with the service, the eulogy, readings or the music. At such a traumatic and emotional time, Jon can create your service, can try and provide comfort for your family, ease their burden and bring them some measure of relief.
There may be uncertainty over your favourite piece of music, your preferred hymn, in fact whether you would want hymns or prayers? As an Independent Celebrant Jon can work with you to create a service that truly reflects your wishes and will ensure that it contains the music you want, the readings you want and the amount of religious content you want, if any. It can be as formal or as mad as you like, it can be sombre, formal or a celebration of life with family and friends telling tall tales and recalling happy memories. It empowers you to say your goodbyes, your way and the service Jon provides gives you choice and control, he just gives you a helping hand.
Jon would be humbled if you made contact with him, talked through your wishes and allowed him to create Your Bespoke Ceremony.
What happens next?
- Contact him as below.
- Initial Face to Face meeting to discover their life story.
- Gives you access to a multitude of poems, readings and music.
- Produces a professionally crafted Order of Service.
- Creates a Eulogy that you will cherish.
- The ceremony will be individually written and be a fitting tribute to your loved one.
- Provides regular reviews and revisions.
- Regular email, telephone or Skype/Facetime support.
- Allows editing as long as time allows.
- Ensures a professional delivery of the ceremony.
- Provides support for family and friends who wish to contribute during the service.
- Shares with you your own personal copy of the ceremony.
If you would like any further information, please do not hesitate to give Jon a call.
Kind Words About Eternal Ceremonies
"We had the difficult task of saying our farewells to by brother yesterday. From the moment I contacted Jon he showed enormous compassion and understanding to my devastated family at the most difficult time of our lives. The service Jon delivered was warm, sensitive and fitted the occasion perfectly. I’ll always be grateful to Jon for ensuring the day was the best it could be under the circumstances. I would highly recommend Eternal Ceremonies to anybody and for any occasion."
READ MORE TESTIMONIALS
Latest News & Articles
Hello all, I spend a lot of time looking out of my window and watching the world go by… especially now my old man has fixed the fence and I can’t escape from the back garden… Apart from looki...